Sunday 19 October 2014

P!nk song story


Where have you been where have you gone and have I done something wrong. Are you hiding in the closet are you underneath the bed? Since I met you I've been a victim of disaster.  How many times have I kicked you out of here or said something insulting? I'm crying here what have you done?

 Your taunting smirk behind the glass. This museum full of ash once a tickle now a rash. This used to be a fun house but now it's full of evil clowns. Come take a walk with with me lets pretend we're two people and you're not better than me.

 You took my hand you showed me how. You promised me you'll be around. I took your words and I believed in everything you said to me. I can hear planes flying over my head. 

We are the people that you never get the best of never get the rest of. Where there is a fire there is gunna be a flame. Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns doesn't mean you're going to die you gotta get up and try. 

Songs in order. 
Song - album 
How Come You're Not Here - The Truth About Love. 
Heartbreak Down - Greatest Hits ... So Far
Please Don't Leave Me - Greatest Hits ... So Far
Just Like A Pill - Greatest Hits ... So Far
Funhouse - Greatest Hits ... So Far
Dear Mr President - Greatest Hits ... So Far
Who Knew - Greatest Hits ... So Far
Where Did The Beat Go? - The Truth About Love
All We All We Are - The Truth About Love
Try - The Truth About Love

No comments:

Post a Comment