Wednesday 22 October 2014

Coffee

Coffee .... pure black like the unkown darkness? With just a dash  of milk in an attempt to brighten the darkness within. Or with a lot of milk .... completely brightening the darkness in this world.

Are you the person that creates the darkness in this world and does nothing to brighten it.

Are you the type to shine a light in and look then step back out and walk away fearing the darkness within.
Or are you the type that will go in head first and brighten any bit of darkness. The type that will help anyone in need?

At the end of the day .... i think there should be more milky coffees around.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree :) (despite hating coffee!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coffee. I was staring at three coffees. One black (my Ma's) one with just a bit of milk in (my Pa's) and my own ... which was milky. Then the idea came into my head.

      Delete