Sunday 19 October 2014

Kaiser Chief Song Story.

My Script Song Story went down well so now I have dons a Kaiser Chiefs story using extracts from their songs. Enjoy.

What did you learn today? I learnt nothing. What did you do today? I did nothing. What did you learn at school? I didn't go. Why didn't you go to school. I don't know. Watching the people get lary is not very pretty i tell thee walking through town is quite scary and not very sensible either. A friend of a friend he got beaten he looked unaware to the policeman it would never have happened to Sleaton. I know that you're tensing it. Everyday I love you less and less. I only wanna see. I only wanna see the kind of girl you are.

Picture yourself on a rocket. Picture yourself in a glittering silver suit. Picture yourself getting on it. Saluting the news crew you're the new recruit. So this age of the train all aboard for the labour exchange. My mind is running away with me. They tell you day after day to make your way through the factory gates. Till they can't break your will anymore you are contractionally tied to Death's door.

Hold on to your hearts if you can its been the coldest year since records began and now the sun is coming up again in no mans land. Look alive. Pick a side. Draw a line in the sand you're just a band. I study millitary maths. It helps me relax. Roll the dice keep em guessing asking questions one more time. Hey now watcha do that for? Keep your head down I told you less is more. I know 'cause i've seen it. It was great and I won it. There's no point in going crazy on your own.

Its time to believe that i smile in my sleep because everyone leaves me. It's so hard to keep company. I'm misery company. All the people all of those awful lives building on the outskirts of my mind and it all comes flooding back to me like a forgotten melody from a dream. I walk across the sand with my shoes in my hand to the daylight and the real life.

Songs in order:
Song - album
Never Miss A Beat - Unemployment
I Predict A Riot - I Predict A Riot
Kind Of Girl You Are - Employment
Every Day I Love You Less And Less - I Predict A Riot
Meanwhile Up In Heaven - Education Education Education & War
The Factory Gates - Education Education Education & War
Bows & Arrows - Education Education Education & War
Cannons - Education Education Education And War
Ruffians On The Parade - Education Education Education & War
One More Last Song - Education Education Education & War
Less Is More - I Predict A Riot
Modern Way - Employment
Misery Company - Education Education Education & War
Roses - Education Education Education & War
Coming Home - Education Education Education & War
My Life - Education Education Education & War

No comments:

Post a Comment