Sunday 2 November 2014

The Story Of A Teddy Bear - Part Two.

Right my stitching has recovered for the time being so let us continue with the story.

I was placed in the cot that sat in a nursery. Pink paint covered the walls so I am guessing the parents found out the sex of the child.

I waited.

Sometimes on hind paws. Sometimes sat on my bottom. I waited.

A month down the line the man, I found his name was Nick, brought home a very cute baby. Now don't you start getting ideas. I was and always will be the cutest around here. With or without shiny hair.

The baby was placed in the cot next to me. I looked down into her beautiful piercing blue eyes. She looked up into my not so shiny black button eyes. Instantly a bond was made. Like when a mother bonds with her child. I knew from that moment on that I would want to protect her until my stitching couldn't take it any more.

I knew that I wanted to be her friend.

As time passed on the baby grew bigger and better in her own ways. I sat by her day in and day out. Night in and night out. Although she spent most nights in. If I am honest with you. Sure she was rebellious but no THAT rebellious. She sometimes did not want to be fed. I think she liked to use her Nick as a target with her projectile vomiting. However I am going off my teddy rails here. What I meant to say was that she spent every minute of every day and night with me. We never left each other's sights.

I would spend the nights looking down at her. Her soft and smooth complexion. Blue eyes. Small pink lips. A small hand curled around my right back paw like she didn't want anyone to take me away from her.

A smile formed on my fur face. I would never let this girl go. Never.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was super cute! Really liked this part 2. Please continue on! I bet there's so much more to tell!

    ReplyDelete